[Igsa] email Address notification

Hasan Shabbir Mithiborwala hmithibo at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 4 17:00:00 EDT 2008

Hi,
 This is IGSA team, greeting you all for the new semester. Thank you
for registering with IGSA.

We wanted to inform you that our database shows several users with
non-stevens ID. The administrator has subscribed them. However, after
august 25th, all non-stevens IDs will be removed and only stevens email
addresses will be included in IGSA group.

If you have not entered your stevens ID, please subscribe with stevens
id as soon as possible and unsubscribe your existing account. If you do
not have a Stevens emai ID yet, well we will wait till august 25.

Please update it as soon as possible. We will only subscribe people
with Stevens IDs. Stay in touch with IGSA members for more queries at
igsa at stevens.edu

Thank you
-Hasan
IGSA