[Igsa] Update from Admin

Hasan Shabbir Mithiborwala hmithibo at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 4 11:50:04 EDT 2008

Hi guys,
  Welcome once more to IGSA. The graduate indian community is on its
way to host its first event which is fresher's welcome party about
which you all will be notified soon.
  Moreover, since past couple of weeks, more than 250 students have
subscribed and are now part of our group. This is great to see that all
of you are enthusiastic about it.

  Please take note that, you can go to stevens website and unsubscribe
from the group anytime or can send me a note to unsubscribe from the
list if you think this group and its activities are irrelevant to you.
Please provide your full name and email address to hmithibo at stevens.edu
for unsubscribing you from the list.

I invite indian students to get active and participate in upcoming
cultural events about which everyone will be informed in time. Please
contact Hasan Mithiborwala at hmithibo at stevens.edu for participation or
any queries. One can also use the official email address to reach all
IGSA board members is igsa at stevens.edu.

This message is a reminder that currently we have over 350 people
subscribed in our group. thank you for your support to spread the
information about indian graduates students association and let us hope
we get more subscribers.

Stay tuned for our first event coming soon.

NOTE: Please do not reply to the address igsa at lists.stevens.edu. This
is only for the use of Administrator. Reply to personal emails provided
with this mail.

thank you
-Hasan Mithiborwala
Event Manager and PR
Indian Graduate Students Association (IGSA)
Stevens Institute of Technology
email: hmithibo at stevens.edu
cell: 5516893755