IGSA Welcome !!! Note from the e-board

Nikhil Nagaraj nnagaraj at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 21 19:29:09 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to what promises to be another cold Spring semester at Stevens Tech.
Fortunately we at IGSA are working hard to find ways to add spice to this
dull and deary season.

First and foremost to all the new students who joined this spring (and also
the older students with short term memories) make sure you get your friends
registered on IGSA mailing list at the following link.

The mailing list will be used to send out announcements concerning the
events that are scheduled for this semester. PLEASE HAVE YOUR FRIENDS
REGISTERED WITH THEIR STEVENS EMAIL ADDRESSES.

To those of you who have an Orkut account join us at our official IGSA group
at the following address
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=41487580<http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=41487580&mt=7>

Don't worry Facebook fans. We haven't forgotten you people.You can find us
at this address
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41186471417

You can reach all the e-board members at igsa at stevens.edu, if you have any
concerns/questions/complaints.

So what events do we have planned? Well for starters there's  the movie
night scheduled for the 26th of February on Thursday at 9 p.m. You can go to
the Orkut community poll to vote for your favorite movie and WE WILL PLAY IT
FOR YOU.
And the next event after that is,...........well,GO CHECK THE WEBSITE,
www.stevens.edu/igsa

So that is it for now. Here's to hoping for active participation from you
guys in order to make all the events we plan for this semester a whooping
success.

Cheers!

E-Board,
IGSA