IGSA Rang Barse - Last day

Nikhil Nagaraj nnagaraj at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 26 01:30:26 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,
We are just a couple days away from the Holi evening, 'Rang Barse' and that
effectively leaves you all just one day to buy your tickets for $3. You can
buy your tickets at the Howe Center lobby (Outside Colonel John's) between
2PM and 6PM, tomorrow, Thursday, the 26th. You miss this chance and you will
pay $5 at the door if you still want to make it to the show.

The doors of Walker Gymnasium open by 6.15PM on Friday and the show starts
at 7PM. The doors close the moment we have 300 people inside the hall. Make
sure you have your Stevens ID with you when you get there. This is also your
chance to raid your wardrobes and get your Indian traditional clothes out.
You all are at liberty to dress up in your ethnic attire.

See you all there !!!

Regards,
E-Board, IGSA