IGSA Happy Vacations!

Nikhil Nagaraj nnagaraj at stevens.edu
Wed May 20 11:49:34 EDT 2009

Hello Desis!

I hope the semester went well for everyone. The exams are done, you all have
been relieved of the pressure and finally the summer break is here. I wish
you all a great summer vacation. Good luck to everyone taking summer
classes. People going out on vacations, hope you have royal fun. Before we
know, the fall semester is going to be here with a lot of new activities and
hopefully, more fun this time.
I also would like to congratulate our friends who are graduating this
semester. We wish them all the luck with their life ahead of them and hope
everything works out for everyone.

Best wishes from the IGSA E-Board!!!

*[PS - We are looking for a drummer for our band. If anyone out there has
some drumming experience, please get in touch with me. Even if you know a
friend who is into drumming, please ask him/her to contact me ASAP. We want
to utilize the summer break and get a band ready for the Fall semester.]*