IGSA Diwali Show Registrations

Ashank Rai arai1 at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 4 16:36:21 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

We are now going to be accepting registrations for the Diwali Show.Just
as a reminder the show is going to be on Friday the  13th of November
.The timings are from 7pm to 12 pm and the venue is the Walker
Gymnasium.

We will be using the following guidelines for the registration process:

1.Anyone interested in attending the show must RSVP i.e. they must send
a mail to igsa at stevens.edu .This mail must include     your first
name,last name and student id no. Only those who RSVP will be allowed
to enter.

2.Registration opens today and continues till next Wednesday,11th of
November.There is a limit of 200 people.So hurry.Registration will
close once the limit has been reached.

3.The event is free to all Stevens student who RSVP with their id.You
must carry your Stevens id on the day of the event.

4.A charge of $5 will levied on all guests (people not having Stevens
id).Also note guests will be allowed to enter only if seats are
available.

5. All those people who sent registration requests earlier please do so
again.Your first request has not been processed due to the fact we were
not accepting registrations before this.

Cheers,
Ashank Rai
Social Chair
IGSA