IGSA Time for SALSA!!!

Nikhil Nagaraj nnagaraj at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 26 16:54:52 EDT 2009

Hello Desis,

You think you can Dance? Then come and try your hand(or feet...:) ) at some
SALSA for a change.
We have a good salsa teacher looking to train people for a dance act for the
Diwali Night.
People interested in this and who can dance well, please get in touch with
Nikhil Nagaraj (nnagaraj at stevens.edu) or Raj Vanmali (rvanmali at stevens.edu)
as soon as possible because time is of the essence here.

Some points to note:
1. Raj Vanmali has been teaching Salsa for a long time now and now is with
us at Stevens
2. He will teach a group of people to perform during the diwali night
3. We need couples only...(Its salsa...duh!!!)
4. Yes, we need a couple with a boy and a girl (other combinations wont
work...;))
5. If you cant find a partner by yourself, then dont worry! We will find a
good partner for you....(hopefully)
6. You have time till Thursday( 29th Oct) to contact us for a spot in the
group
7. Raj will co-ordinate with each of you to schedule the practice sessions
depending on your classes/work/availability.

We have 6 people who are ready already. SO HURRY UP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO
REGRET LATER!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DANCING AND NOT NECESSARILY WITH THE SALSA TEAM,
PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. If you already have a group, then it's even better!

Regards,

Nikhil Nagaraj
President, Indian Graduate Student Association
Stevens Institute of Technology
Ph: (908) 500-2998
Email: nnagaraj at stevens.edu
Web: www.stevens.edu/igsa