IGSA Welcome to Spring 2010

Raj vanmali rvanmali at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 1 09:54:35 EST 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls,

The Indian Graduate Student Association welcomes you to Spring 2010 at
Stevens, as a part of our culture and tradition, we have organized a
Holi show that is scheduled for 26th of Match. We encourage students to
not just attend this event but also to be a part of it. In order to
make it rocking and successful, we all need to work as a team,  so we
are looking for people who are talented, motivated and who want to have
loads of fun. We are currently looking for performers, dancers,
volunteers, actors for skits, or even if you have an original act,
that’ll do too. We also encourage you that if you know someone who is
talented and isn’t a part of IGSA to tell them about the opportunities
we have, or they can register to the mailing list by clicking on the
links below. For those of you who are interested in volunteering or
performing, please send your contact details to Ashank at
arai1 at stevens.edu
or me at rvanmali at stevens.edu ASAP. Wishing you a Happy Holi, hope you guys have a great year ahead.

Regards,
Raj
rvanmali at stevens.edu

In order to receive emails from us, you guys need to subscribe to :

Stevens pipeline ( ONLY STEVENS EMAIL ADDRESS ACCEPTED )

Orkut :
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=41487580<http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=41487580&mt=7>

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41186471417