IGSA Registration for the Holi Show opening soon !

Raj vanmali rvanmali at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 8 14:12:58 EST 2010

                                                                  HOLI SHOW'10

                          The Indian Graduate Students Association presents HOLI 2010 at Stevens Institute of Technology. Registrations for the HOLI show open at 9 a.m. on 6th of March '10 and will be open until 11: 59 pm on 21st March ' 10. The cost of the ticket with Stevens ID is $3, and that without is $10. Prices are set as per college rules and regulations. Since there are limited number of tickets,  you will have to RSVP for the tickets. Also only one guest is allowed per student. When you RSVP for the tickets please include  your and the guest's full name if you plan to get one. We will notify  you via email and let you know how and where to collect them from if you have RSVP'd in time.

Also students who wish to volunteer, or perform on stage or interested in skits, ad-mad, dance, singing,  please email Ashank Rai oure president at arai1 at stevens.edu or me at rvanmali at stevens.edu.

Regards,
-Raj