IGSA Holi Show'10 "VASANTOTSAV"

Raj vanmali rvanmali at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 17 00:35:17 EDT 2010

HOLI SHOW'10

The Indian Graduate Students Association presents HOLI SHOW '10

When? : March 26th, Friday
Where? : Charles V. Schaefer, Jr Athletic and Recreation Center.
Time?: 6 p.m.

Registrations open until 11: 59 pm on 21st March or till we reach the seating limit.

Tickets: (RSVP Required)With Stevens ID:$3Guests Ticket:$10 (Prices for guests tickets are set by School)

How do i RSVP?

There are two ways,

1) Facebook users  can RSVP by visiting the event page at:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=364883401224
If you have guests, post the Full Name of your guest on the event Wall.

OR

2)Send in your RSVPs to igsa at stevens.edu.

This time we have a bigger Venue, which means More People & More Fun !
So what are you waiting for ? Get ready for the Party !

Only one guest is allowed per student.

The world in moving pictures
http://news.in.msn.com/gallery/archive.aspx