IGSA Muft ! Muft ! Muft !...

Raj vanmali rvanmali at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 22 14:17:45 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,
The IGSA E-board is happy to announce that, we have finally managed to get free entries for all Stevens students for the HOLI Show'10. The Guests tickets still cost $10. In order to get your free entry, Please RSVP to igsa at stevens.edu.

Please Note:
If you have already RSVP'd in Facebook or igsa at stevens.edu, your free entry is confirmed.
Facebook Registrations are closed as of, 11:59 PM on March 21st.Entries are open to graduate as well as Undergraduate students

Entries to students remain free, and guests are still $10. To register:
1) Use only Stevens email id to register
2) Register with full name
3) We will accept RSVP's until 11:59 PM on Wednesday ,March 24th or till we have a full house.

There are limited seats, and now that it's free it'll go real fast. Hurry up, we are getting a lot of registrations everyday.

Holi Mubarak ! !
Regards,
-Raj