IGSA Thanks ...

Raj vanmali rvanmali at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 27 18:02:29 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone

On behalf of the IGSA e-board, i thank everyone who attended the Holi Show. I hope everyone had a great time, we had a whole lot of performances this time, a special thanks to all the performers, the DJ, the general body who helped with the volunteering work, the great audience who made it to make it such a huge success, i would like to thank everyone who directly or indirectly, again we hope you guys had great time and we'll have a more rocking diwali event...

Regards,
-Raj