IGSA Operation Christmas Child =)

Ashank Rai arai1 at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 11 23:27:05 EST 2010

Hey everyone can you please send this out to your GB's, organizations and
other groups on campus, it would be greatly appreciated thank you!! Tomorrow
is the last day of the drive! =]

Hello everyone
The holiday season is right around the corner and we are getting ready for
it. Unfortunately, there will be many who won’t have the opportunity to
enjoy the holiday season especially the unprivileged children all across the
world. But luckily there is a solution:

OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD.

SCF (Stevens Christian Fellowship) is partnering up with Samaritan’s Purse
(a non-profit organization) in leading Operation Christmas Child on campus.
Operation Christmas Child is a program where the collected/donated toys and
materials for children under the age of 10 are packed in a shoe box and sent
across to different parts of the world so children can be blessed with a
gift this holiday season. This is where we need your help!  Tomorrow, SCF
will be collecting toys and materials that a child can use and everything
will be packed in shoe boxes and sent to children in different parts of the
world. So join us as we push forward in getting as much as gifts as possible
for the children in the suffering world. You have the ability to change a
child’s life, now the question is will you lend a hand?

When: November 12th (TOMORROW) 3-5pm

Where: Hayden Lounge

What: Toys (small cars, dolls, stuffed animals, jump ropes, toys that light
up or make noise)

School Supplies (pencils, pens, markers, writing pad paper, etc.)

Hygiene Items ( toothbrush, toothpaste, mild soap bar, comb, brush,
washcloth)

Other (hard candy, lollipops [please double bag all candy], sunglasses,  toy
jewelry etc.)

*For more information please contact Alessandro Di Leonardo  at
adileona at stevens.edu or Michelle Henderson at mhenders at stevens.edu*

Take Care & God Bless,
Stevens Christian Fellowship