IGSA Crackers & Diya's...

Raj vanmali rvanmali at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 21 21:48:40 EDT 2010

The IGSA is bringing the Festive Season to Stevens,
Announcing Diwali'10, We are now taking registrations for performers and talent artist of all sorts. We are also looking for volunteers, and for the first time ever we have a pre Diwali poster competition. The best poster gets advertised all over campus and gets a Gift Card. Deadlines for sending out Posters is 31st October 23 59 hrs. We also have Tina and Michelle as our choreographers. Tina and Michelle, both being excellent dancers and choreographers are here to teach dance to people who would perform on stage for the Diwali show. We are also going to have auditions for all performers so please send in your registrations a.s.a.p Please send in your registrations to Raj Vanmali  at rvanmali at stevens.edu

Also the Registrations for IGSA e-board elections have been extended to  Wed, Oct 27th, 23 59 hrs
Raj VanmaliIGSA Social ChairStevens Intitute of Technology