IGSA World Cup Final - Lanka Dahan

Prasad Sonawane prasadvsonawane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:22:35 EDT 2011

Dear all,

As we all know, our beloved cricket team has made us ecstatic by reaching
the finals of most coveted trophy, the World Cup! This is a humongous event
for our cricket fanatic nation and the Indian
community at Stevens. Hence IGSA along with IUA and Cricket Club of Stevens
is jointly hosting an event to project the live video streaming of this epic
advent.

When? : Saturday - 4:00am - 2:00pm
Where? : Kiddie 228 (This is opposite to Babbio Center in the
Kiddie-Pierce-Morton building)

Make sure to enjoy this battle of giants on a large screen with all your
mates to cheer for India.
Go India Go!

Have Fun,
Prasad,