IGSA Victory Jubilation

Prasad Sonawane prasadvsonawane at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 18:11:14 EDT 2011

Proud Indians,

Finally, with our eyes filled in tears and heads high with pride, the most
awaited trophy is back home after 28 long years. The moment which we've been
dying to see since we knew the word 'Cricket'! Furthermore, Sachin's
presence providing the icing on cake.

We would like to thank you all for showing in large numbers to support this
gigantic clash. To add wings to our joy, IGSA, IUA and Cricket Club are
meeting tonight in a Newport Pub to celebrate this historic triumph. Come in
large numbers to amplify this glee, tonight at 9:00pm.

Those interested can get back on to me psonawan at stevens.edu

Elated,
Prasad,
President of Stevens IGSA