IGSA Fwd: IUA Mock Wedding this Friday

Rishi Shah rshah30 at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 16 16:24:47 EST 2011

Dear IGSA Members,

The Indian Undergrad Association would like to invite you all to our
_Mock Indian Wedding _this Friday.  Doors will open at 7:45pm and the
show will promptly begin at 8pm.  If you would like to attend for free
please RSVP by sending an email to iua at stevens.edu [3] before this
Friday.  You must show your stevens i.d. upon entering the gym.
Tickets the day of the wedding will be $5.

We will be showing Stevens campus the excitement of an Indian style
wedding.  We will have a religious CEREMONY, RECEPTION FULL OF
PERFORMANCES, and FULL INDIAN DINNER!

For more details please check out our fb event page:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=114982438614544 [4]

Hope to see you all there!

IUA Eboard

Links: