IGSA Diwali Invitation

Rishi Shah rshah30 at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 20 00:00:41 EDT 2011

Dear All,

This festival season has been a blessing to our Indian
Graduate Student Association . With the advent of a successful Navratri
event that lighted up our spirits and left us with memories to cherish,
there is definitely a lot more waiting for you all. The kind of response
that you guys gave was commendable and this has eventually raised the
bar for IGSA E-Board, it's indeed an honor.

IGSA is back with a boom,
the King of Festivals is approaching and its time to get set once again.
IGSA is proud to welcome all to the most awaited event of the year,
DIWALI. The success of this event depends on your support and more
importantly, your participation. We have a list of fun-filled events
such as Dance, Singing, plus an extraordinary chance to showcase your
talent. We request participation in DANCE, MUSIC, TALENT SHOW or any
performance of your choice. ALL THE PARTICIPANTS INTERESTED FOR STAGE
PERFORMANCE SHOULD MAIL THEIR NAME AND CONTACT NUMBER TO
IGSA.STEVENS at GMAIL.COM NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 25. On top of all this, we
have mouth-watering delicacies from one of the finest cuisines that will
leave an ever-lasting impact on your taste buds.

This time we have one
of the finest entertainment company "PREMIER ENTERTAINMENT" of United
States coming to the event which definetly adds more excitement to
event. Premier Entertainment established in 1997 has performed for
crowds all around the world. Recently the company was featured on USA
Network, TV Asia and Life & Style Magazine. With over 13 years of
experience, the crew of DJs including DJ INSOMNIA, DJ INTENSE, DJ
AMBITION, DJ RAVI B, AND DJS DUTTA & Catalyst continue to dominate the
industry with their tactical turntable skills, bringing a nightclub vibe
to each and every event. Check them out at www.premierdjsusa.com
download exclusive DJ sets and watch them in action!

DATE :
Wednesday, October 26

TIME : 8:00pm - 11:00pm

PLACE : 4th floor,
Bissinger, Howe Center

NOTE : RSVP REQUIRED.

Stevens Students can RSVP
at igsa.stevens at groups.facebook.com.

FOR GUESTS $5. Guests should mail
their name to igsa.stevens at gmail.com

Each student is allowed to bring
one guest.

STEVENS STUDENTS SHOULD BRING THEIR STEVENS ID.
Come and
let's have fun together!!!

Best,

IGSA E-Board