IGSA Request for Group of Page for Fall 2012 admits

rtapiyaw rtapiyaw at stevens.edu
Sun May 13 22:15:27 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have recently got the admits for FALL 2012 Computer Science Majors,
but I'm still not able to coordinate with my fellow batch mates as there
is no group or page created by the alumni for Fall 2012 admits, neither
for IGSA 2012 Batch nor by the SIT page, as done for previous years.

Hence, I would request the current students to the required and form
the page and/or group, so that we can connect among st us and also with
you.

Also, it would be great if there are some posts on housing facilities
for off-campus stay, or information from an external source (websites /
agents), would help us get a head start on where to stay before coming
to Stevens.

Regards,
Rohan Tapiyawala