[KnittingClub] You should knot miss this

Myriam Petitpierre MPetitpi at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 18 22:31:18 EST 2010

Hey Everyone,

Welcome back! The first Knitting Club meeting is going to happen tomorrow
(Tuesday, January 19th) in Hayden Lounge at 9pm.

Besides knitting (and crocheting), we are going to be discussing the totes
that have been mentioned the last couple of meetings. I have a few leads on
totes so I want to vote on a favorite so we can order them as soon as
possible. We are also going to be discussing the charity event for this
year.

For all of you have never come to a meeting or haven't shown up in a while,
why not show up tomorrow? It would be great to see some new people at the
meetings. Everyone involved is more than willing to teach someone new how to
knit or crochet. It is a great thing to do when you're stuck inside in these
cold months or on a compute to co-op. We have some really great things
happening this semester such as getting tote bags and a charity event making
baby hats.

I hope to see all of you tomorrow,
Myriam