[KnittingClub] [Knitting Club] Meeting tomorrow:::Lion Brand trip this month!!

clara luneke claraluneke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 00:57:16 EDT 2010

Hi everyone!

A) We'll be having our regular meeting *tomorrow at 9pm in Hayden lounge*,
although I personally won't be able to make it, the show will go on!

B) Also, I just wanted to thank everyone that came out for the kick off
event last week, it went great. If you couldn't make it don't worry, we'll
be keeping up with this project until the end of the semester.

3) *Lion Brand Trip: Sunday, Nov 14th. *
on that day the people who'd like to go will all meet up somewhere in
Hoboken (maybe Panera or Starbucks) and go to the Path together. We'll take
the Path into the city where to Lion Brand yarn studio, were the club will
supply a small budget for each member ( the exact amount depends on how many
people show up, but you're welcome to spend more if you'd like)

If you have any questions let me know!

-Clara Luneke

Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate
Mailbox: S-1382