[KnittingClub] FIRST MEETING Tomorrow! 9pm in Hayden Lounge

clara luneke claraluneke at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:09:58 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone!

On behalf of the Stevens knitting club, I'd like to invite you to our first
meeting, *tomorrow, Tuesday September 14th in Hayden Lounge*. We'll gather
at the couches at *9pm* to meet everyone and welcome new members! If you
have a knitting or crocheting project you've been working on (or meaning to
start) bring it! If you've never knit before, or don't have your supplies
with you, don't fret :) the knitting club will be supplying yarn and needles
to use during the meeting. You can even take them home to work on for a
small deposit fee!

Even if you're not really sure you're totally into this whole knitting
thing, just stop by and see whats up!

Again, that's *tomorrow night, Hayden lounge (first floor of the Hayden
dorms) at 9 PM.

*In other news, I've made a survey so we can hear from everyone on what
night would be best to hold the meetings after this first one. If you could
all follow this link and complete the survey, that would be awesome!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T9Z378B

And last, If there's some reason you won't be able to make Tuesdays meeting,
or if you forget it but are still interested please just shoot me an email
letting me know you're still on-board.
Also, if you have any questions, or if you need to be removed from this
mailing list please let me know and I'd be happy to help!

Hope to see you all soon!
Sincerely,
- Clara Luneke

Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate