[KnittingClub] Kick-Off Event Tonight !!!! :D

clara luneke claraluneke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:57:54 EST 2011

*Hey Everyone, Just a reminder:
**
It is time for the charity Kick-off event for the semester!

We will be starting different baby projects with difficulty of your
choosing.
Theses include
*

   - *small stuffed toys*
   - *baby hats*
   - *smaller squares (maybe a quarter of the size of last semester)*

*As with last semester there will be a ticket system for a raffle at the end
of the semester.
(since the squares are smaller then the hats or stuffed animals you will get
1 ticket four squares and 1 ticket for just 1 hat or stuffed animal)

Hope to see you all there!*

*PS:
I'm working on starting a Ravelry group just for Stevens Knitting Club!
Ravelry is a community site, an organizational tool, and a yarn & pattern
database for knitters and crocheters. Its a great way to get access to tons
of free patterns, and since it's made just for knitters, it could really
help the club stay in touch, even when we can't always make it to meetings.

I'd love for everyone to check it out and sign up <3 here's the link
https://www.ravelry.com/account/login
*
--
Clara Luneke