[KnittingClub] Meeting Tonight

Katie Roussey katieroussey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 14:10:58 EST 2011

Hey Everyone!

I know many of you feel very disoriented about Monday classes on a Tuesday
with Wednesday classes tomorrow it feels like we are skipping Tuesday all
together. We will have our weekly meeting tonight in Hayden lounge for
anyone who wants to come! If you still haven't started a baby project we
will have the yarn and needles there tonight for those who would like to
start a project.

For those who are looking for more complex patterns i believe most on this
link are crochet but still take a look.
http://cache.lionbrand.com/cgi-bin/patternList.fcgi?tXX=1&d=Infants&s=Crochet.
This link provided by your awesome vice president Clara.

Don't forget the ravlery site that has thousands of free patterns and
basically is Facebook for crafty people!
http://www.ravelry.com/invitations   join the "Stevens Knitting and
Crocheting Club" group so you can have a better access to the lists of books
the club has to offer.

Any active member who did not get a Tote last week there are still Totes
left and they will be at the meeting

Hope to see many of you tonight.
Any questions comments or concerns let me know katieroussey at gmail.com

Katie