[KnittingClub] Meeting Tomorrow 02-01-11 Kick off Event

Katie Roussey katieroussey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:26:25 EST 2011

*Hey everyone!

It is time for the charity Kick off event for the semester.
We will be starting different baby projects with difficulty of your
choosing. Theses include small stuffed toys, hats, and we will be doing
smaller squares maybe a quarter of the size of last semester that we will
sew into baby blankets and possibly small granny square sweaters if we can
work out the pattern. As with last semester there will be a ticket system
and since the squares are smaller then the hats or stuffed animals you will
get a ticket for each 4 you turn in and of course if at the final event you
only have three you will get a ticket. Hope to see you all there!*

As usual any comments or concerns let me
know:KatieRoussey at gmail.com<know%3AKatieRoussey at gmail.com>

Katie Roussey