[KnittingClub] Knitting club Tomorrow

Katie Roussey katieroussey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 23:00:33 EDT 2011

Hey Everyone

A reminder that the weekly meeting will be tomorrow night, Tuesday March
29th in Hayden Lounge 9p.m..

A reminder that the trip to the Lion Brand Store is scheduled for April 10th
at 1 p.m. We know that there are other things on campus that weekend and if
you cannot go you can go on the Lion Brand Store web site,
http://www.lionbrandyarnstudio.com/     and decide what you want and those
going will pick it up for you. The budget is split in between those
participating so understand that we will know soon the budget per person and
if you would like more then within budget you will have to bring cash or
repay whomever is picking up for you. Transportation is not included so you
will need to pay for your Path ticket both ways.

Any questions comments or concerns let me know KatieRoussey at gmail.com

Katie