[KnittingClub] Nominations and upcoming events

Clara Luneke claraluneke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:12:52 EST 2011

Hi all, a few things to go over before our next meeting this Thursday,

   1. We'll be holding nominations for our e board for next semester,
   positions including President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. If
   you'd like to nominate yourself of anyone else for one of these roles
   please plan on attending the next meeting.
   2. For those of you who couldn't make it to our lion brand trip but
   requested yarns, please arrange a time to pick them up from me, otherwise
   plan on showing up at the meeting to get your yarn.
   3. Next Thursday Dec 8th, will be our last meeting of the semester, as
   well as our big wrap up event for our scarf and square drive, so:

   - if you haven't already bring in your squares (you'll get raffle
   tickets for each one!)
   - show up to win one of our fabulous knitting prizes!
   - vote for our e-board for next semester!

hope to see you there!
--
Clara K. Luneke
Engineering Management Undergraduate