[KnittingClub] Meeting tomorrow!

Clara Luneke claraluneke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:48:24 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,
We'll be holding our second general meeting of the knitting club tomorrow
night at 9 pm in Hayden lounge. Don't worry if you missed last week's
meeting or if you don't have your own materials, just show up! If you're
interested in 'renting' a set of needles and a ball of yarn to take home
with you after the meeting just bring $5 for a deposit.
Hope to see you all there!

P.S.
If you'd like to attend more knitting club meetings but Thursday nights just
aren't working out for you just shoot me an email and let me know if there's
a different night that would work better. We've considered changing our
meeting time and place and we'd love some feedback from more of our members
:)

--
Clara K. Luneke
Engineering Management Undergraduate