[KnittingClub] Knitting Club Event

asedlak asedlak at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 18 16:54:38 EST 2012

  Knitting Club will be holding their charity Kick-off event Tuesday
1/24/12 9pm in Hayden Lounge. No experience is required to take part in
this event to support Afghans for Afghans. We will be meeting every
tuesday for the rest of the semester same time same place, unless
othterwise stated. We will be using only natural fibers for this evnt so
yarn is provided for more information go to afghansforafghans.org all
projects for the must be completed by 2/21/12. for more information
contact asedlak at stevens.edu