[KnittingClub] First Knitting Club Meeting

Clara Luneke claraluneke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:13:44 EDT 2012

Hi All,

We'll be holding our first meeting of the semester Tursday the 13th
(tomorrow) at 9pm in Hayden Lounge!

The knitting club will bring yarn, needles and hooks for you to use during
the meeting for free. If you decide that you just can't get enough knitting
or crocheting, and you want to take supplies home with you, we ask that you
give us a $5 deposit, which is refundable once you return the needles to
us.

If you've never knit or crocheted before, never-fear! There are lots of
people in the club who can help you learn.

If you have a project of your own that you're currently working on, feel
free to bring that as well!

Most importantly, just come to hang out and have a good time knitting and
crocheting!

-Clara

--
Clara K. Luneke