[KnittingClub] Interested in being on our e-board?

Clara Luneke claraluneke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:00:41 EDT 2013

Hi All,
If you're interested in being the President, Vice President, Treasurer or
Secretary of the knitting club, or if you know someone who you think would
be good for one of these positions, just let us know!
Respond to this email expressing your interests or with any questions if
you have them.
*The nomination period ends this SUNDAY the 24th,* so we need to have them
by then. *To be eligible all you need to do is show up to our Election
meeting next Thursday the 28th.*
*
*
Hope to see you at our meeting tonight !

-Clara

--
Clara K. Luneke
Engineering Management Undergraduate