[KnittingClub] Knitting Club E-Board Nominations

Kyra Pastore kpastore at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 26 21:29:38 EST 2013

Hello Knitting Club,

Voting for the spring E-Board will take place at our meeting next Wednesday
(12/4 @ 9PM in BC204). If you would like to nominate someone (or yourself)
please fill out the form below before the meeting.

Nomination Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19Xu2RbNHmViE2jXGru1Dr0grQg_DdjBoGTTAxpb8Uog/viewform>

If you would like information about the responsibilities
of
each position please email me. Also, keep in mind that we have weekly
meetings which you should be able to attend if you would like to run for a
position.

Happy Thanksgiving,

*Kyra Pastore*
*Stevens Institute of Technology*
*Electrical Engineering, 2016*
*Theta Phi Alpha Sorority, Academic Excellence Chair*
*Chinese Student Association, Secretary*
*Knitting Club, Treasurer*
*Peer Mentor*