[KnittingClub] Knitting Club Lion Brand Trip this Sunday!

Geraldine Mabagos gmabagos at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 25 15:28:35 EDT 2014

Hey all,

Happy Friday! Our trip to the Lion Brand store is this Sunday! We'll be
meeting up at the *Gatehouse at 11:30 am*. Even though your knitting
shopping spree is paid for, *remember to bring money for the PATH* (we
don't want anyone getting stranded...) Matt Hall will be charge for this
one, so he'll be your point of contact if needed for the day of the trip:
mhall3 at stevens.edu

Hope to see you there!

--
Geraldine Mabagos