[Knitting] Meeting Tomorrow!

Kyra Pastore kpastore at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 8 11:55:12 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

Even though it's finals week, we'll be having a knitting club meeting
tomorrow night. So if you aren't studying, stop by and get started on a
project for winter break. Location is TBD but it'll be at our usual 9 pm.
(if you have any location suggestions let me know)

Also if you have a specific project in mind and want to borrow supplies let
me know in advance so I can bring them!

See you then,
Kyra

--