[Knitting] Welcome to the mailing list!

Kyra Pastore kpastore at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 3 23:18:44 EDT 2014

Hello,

A thanks to everyone who stopped by our table at club fair today - we look
forward to getting to know you better at our meetings.

Our first general body meeting will be next week on *Tuesday the 9th at 9
PM in Babbio 204*. We will be serving *Chipotle *and snacks as well as
introducing everyone to the club. Also, we'll go over some of our upcoming
events for the semester. If you're an experienced knitter/crocheter bring a
current project and if you're new, we'll do tutorials for simple projects.
(Knitting & crocheting supplies will be provided!)

[image: Inline image 1]

For old or graduated members who would like to be removed from the list,
please follow the link at the bottom of the email to remove yourself.

Email me if you have an questions!
See you soon,
*Kyra Pastore*
*Stevens Institute of Technology*
*Electrical Engineering, BE and ME 2016*
*Theta Phi Alpha Sorority, Academic Excellence Chair*
*Chinese Student Association, Treasurer*
*Knitting Club, Vice President*
*Student Tutor*
*Peer Mentor*