[Knitting] Chipotle Tomorrow (Patricia's Yarns Wednesday)

Kyra Pastore kpastore at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 15 21:07:35 EST 2016

Hello,

Here's another reminder that we will have *Chipotle* at tomorrow's
meeting (*9PM
BC204*)!! Please come and shamelessly eat a lot of burrito!

One *Wednesday *we will have our semesterly trip to Patricia's yarns in
Hoboken. Meeting the the lobby of* Burchard at 1 PM*. Everyone who attends
will get ~$10 to purchase personal supplies. On the way back to campus we
will grab some muffins/coffee from Hoboken Gourmet to eat in BC204 (this is
also on the school's dime!)

​Should be an exciting week!​

--
*Kyra Pastore*