[Knitting] New E-Board + Tablesitting

Connor Harrigan 84harriganc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:40:34 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce the new e-board for the coming year:

President: Chip DeBoer
VP: Nick Cacchione
Treasurer: Katie Prescott
Secretary: Caroline Telma

meme it up bb's.

Also, Accepted Students Day(s) is coming up and we need volunteers to
tablesit for the Student Activites Expo.

We need volunteers for Saturday April 22nd and Sunday April 23rd. Our time
slot is 2:00 - 4:30 on both days. Even if you can only be there for like an
hour or something that would be mega dope. Also it's kinda fun cuz people
are like omg knitting whaaaat? how quaint and ur all like yea we're quirky!
it's rad.

pls sign up.

​
 Accepted Students Day: Tablesitting
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LPrhBxGI5EHUh0cdr_Ph6Siq6_RLwSa6HlO1cE2q-zY/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

if you have any questions text me (484) 554-8898

--
Connor Harrigan
Stevens Institute of Technology | Mechanical Engineer '18