[MassSpecGroup] Figures

Jason Bialecki jbialeck at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 3 22:21:29 EST 2008

Tim knows where the Coral Draw files for Figure 3 and Figure 6 are.
Figure 3 has gliches in it with the structures.  I'd say 50% of the
time Coral Draw messes with the structures.  The sturctures are perfect
in Coral Draw but are not when pasted to Word.  I made changes to the
Coral Draw File and still the gliches showed up a little differently in
the Word File.

Maybe next week I can put more time to it.  All these good structures
need to be re-drawn from scratch and this may fix the gliches.  Coral
draw and all its antics are very time consuming.