[MassSpecGroup] CHEMICAL DATABASE

Zhihua Yang zhhyang2 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:55:15 EDT 2008

Hi, this message is about our CHEMICAL DATABASE. We have to organize our collection of chemicals well and it will definitely help our researches. Thus, Professor ask me send this email to everybody--he strongly ask everybody to be here tomorrow morning, around 10:30, to organize the CHEMICAL DATABASE. If there are some chemicals in your hand which actually should belong to certain locations of our collection, please bring it back with you.

With regards

Hua