[MassSpecGroup] Season Finale - LAST MEETING OF THE YEAR!!!

Freneil Jariwala fjariwal at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 10 17:02:52 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a productive semester. This Monday, December 14th,
2009, we will have our last meeting of the year. Please arrive by 6:30
pm in McLean 119, the coffee room. Nishshanka and I will do a
presentation. Also, we are going with a potluck style party so please
bring some type of food item if you can. There will be approximately
10 of us. Hope to see you then.

--
Freneil Jariwala
Graduate Student