[MassSpecGroup] IonTrap energy

Kharbatia, Najeh NKharbatia at ispcorp.com
Wed Mar 4 09:13:20 EST 2009

FYI

Najeh Kharbatia

Senior Staff Chemist

Analytical Department

ISP-Wayne, NJ

NKharbatia at Ispcorp.com

From: massspecgroup-bounces at lists.stevens.edu
[mailto:massspecgroup-bounces at lists.stevens.edu] On Behalf Of Chan,
Chang-Ching
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:56 PM
To: massspecgroup at lists.stevens.edu
Subject: [MassSpecGroup] Group Meeting (THURS!!)

Folks,

Just a reminder that we will have our regular group meeting on THURSDAY
(We meet on Thursday in Mar), Coffee Room, 6.30 pm. Freneil will
present, I might present as well.

Regards,

ChangChing

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information or any attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender by return e-mail that you have received the message in error and delete it along with any attachments. ISP makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free. Thank you.