[MassSpecGroup] Meeting this Thursday, April 15th, 2010

Jason Bialecki jbialeck at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 16 14:12:57 EDT 2010

Prof,

I have not yet had a chance to make all the corrections that you went
over with me yesterday.  I will do so as soon as possible.  I contacted
Marian and am trying to schedule an appointment monday or tuesday.

I will make the corrections to my abstract and email them to you
hopefully saturday but it may not be until sunday.

FYI

Jason