[MassSpecGroup] Orbitrab VS QTOF

Athula Attygalle Athula.Attygalle at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 21 08:48:36 EDT 2010

Once properly installed Orbitrap needs no cleaning or maintenance.
Also, Thermo has a very responsible and friendly sales person, who will
ensure that it will be trouble free.  Waters has a very inexperienced
sales and service team.  External calibration and stability is a big
plus that no other system can match.