[MassSpecGroup] Meeting this Thursday, April 15th, 2010

Athula Attygalle Athula.Attygalle at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 28 08:56:35 EDT 2010

There will no group meeting tomorrow (29th) because I have attned the
Novartis award ceremony.  Andrew Kruegel is getting his award.  We will
hav ethe group meeting on Friday (30th) at 6.30.  I hope all of yoyu
can attend.  Upul and Najeh will present.

Good news is that we will have the API 3000 triple quad working next
week.

AA