[MassSpecGroup] no group meeting this week

Zhihua Yang zhhyang2 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:33:43 EDT 2010

Hi Najeh and Everyone,

We will have group meeting tomorrow, and Professor suggested that Jason and Upul to give presentations.

Regards,

Zhihau

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 14:52:30 -0400
From: NKharbatia at ispcorp.com
Subject: Re: [MassSpecGroup] no group meeting this week
To: massspecgroup at lists.stevens.edu

Hi All,

I will bring dinner in the group meeting tomorrow. I want to
know for sure that we will have group meeting tomorrow, also I want to know if
anyone has a diet restriction such as vegetarian diet. See you all tomorrow. Thank
you

Najeh Kharbatia

Senior Staff Chemist

Analytical Department