[MassSpecGroup] no group meeting this week

Athula Attygalle Athula.Attygalle at stevens.edu
Fri Jun 4 14:01:51 EDT 2010

was there an attachment?

Spectrometry Discussion Group" <massspecgroup at lists.stevens.edu>
>Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 2:52 PM
>

>Hi All,
>
>I will bring dinner in the group meeting tomorrow. I want to know for
sure that we will have group meeting tomorrow, also I want to know if
anyone has a diet restriction such as vegetarian diet. See you all
tomorrow. Thank you

>Najeh Kharbatia
>Senior Staff Chemist
>Analytical Department
>ISP-Wayne, NJ
>NKharbatia at Ispcorp.com

meeting, my treat for graduation, I hope everybody could attend. I will
remind you again next week. Thank you