[MassSpecGroup] group member contact information

Athula Attygalle Athula.Attygalle at stevens.edu
Sat Jun 26 16:32:19 EDT 2010

Nest week is the best time for me do the phenoxyacetic acid  paper.  Do
you have time.  Any news about the pumps?

Kharbatia, Najeh wrote:

>I corrected my e-mail and home phone #. Thank you
>

>Najeh Kharbatia
>
>Senior Staff Chemist
>
>Analytical Department
>
>ISP-Wayne, NJ
>
>NKharbatia at Ispcorp.com

intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is confidential
or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information or any attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply
immediately to the sender by return e-mail that you have received the
message in error and delete it along with any attachments. ISP makes no
warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free. Thank you.