[MassSpecGroup] Group meeting tomorrow and Nov., 2010.

Zhihua Yang zhhyang2 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 10:19:10 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

We will have group meeting tomorrow. Chan will give us a talk and Upul will get the food for us.

We also have to arrange the presentations in NOV., 2010. I put a list blow, please sign up if you want to, otherwise, we will take the secondly turn following the sequence that we have done at the first round.

>11/2:
  PRESENTATION: Kithsiri;                        FOOD: Freineil

==================
>10/5:
  PRESENTATION: Freineil and Jason;   FOOD: Carl

>10/12: PRESENTATION: Chan;    FOOD: Kithsiri

>10/19: PRESENTATION: Kithsiri and Rekha;    FOOD: Lujing

>10/26: PRESENTATION: Chan;          FOOD: Upul

>8/30: Jason
  and Hua
>9/07: Upul
>9/14: Freneil