[MSA] Fast-A-Thon 2008

Sheeraz M. Hyder shyder at stevens.edu
Sat Sep 20 16:51:01 EDT 2008

Salam

We have only a few days left before the fast-a-thon. I've put up the
pledge form online, so now people can pledge electronically.

We still need to get local businesses to pledge to donate money. Can
somebody take care of that? Or do I have to do that as well?

I would really like it if somebody could some postering as well. I have
the forms in my room, so on Monday and Tuesday, lets please poster.

Also since nobody has shown any interest at all in tabling, i will
table Monday and Tuesday and sign people up and hopefully we can get
some people to fast so that the fast-a-thon isn't a complete failure.

The Fast-A-Thon is tentatively scheduled on Wednesday September 24 in
Jacobus Lounge. However if we don't get any people to sign up, I will
cancel it. At this point, i don't even know if it is worth it. Since
nobody, besides one or two people, has done any work for the
Fast-A-Thon, it doesn't seem worth it to have it.

Thanks to the few people who have helped.

Also to those who didn't do anything, this is your MSA, it will only be
successful if you help. Otherwise one person cannot run an entire
organization. It'll fail. I can't do everything on my own. It would be
nice to get some help. I'm not asking you to do everything. Just please
help out a little bit.

Thanks,

-Sheeraz