[MSA] Fast-A-Thon - READ THIS E-MAIL

Sheeraz M. Hyder shyder at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 24 10:28:02 EDT 2008

Salam

Today is the Fast-A-Thon. We've gotten about 30 people to pledge to
fast today so that is good.

The Iftar/Dinner is at 6:30 p.m. today in Jacobus Lounge.

We need to get people to donate so that we can say we've raised this
much from the Fast-A-Thon for the Hoboken Shelter. If each member of
the E-Board could pledge $2 per person, about $60 each, i'd appreciate
it.  If anyone from the general body wants to donate as well, please
let me know.

I've ordered the food and pick up time is 6 p.m.

Hommood, do you have someone who can pick up the food?

That's all.

-Sheeraz